Pahina’s Aloha is all about crafting your own little paradise no matter where you live—whether it’s in a tiny studio apartment in Manhattan, a little bungalow in LA, an old sprawling Victorian in the Midwest, or a tiny surf shack on Oahu's North Shore (lucky you). If you love the sun, the ocean, and tropical palms, then you know you’ve caught the bug. That’s what I’m here for! But besides filling your jewelry box with cool shell pieces or your home with Hawaiian decor, there’s something you can do that will instantly turn your space into alohaland.
GO BOLD WITH SOME TROPICAL WALLPAPER!
You can either go completely wild and line a full room, or you can choose to cover one statement wall—in either a super bright color scheme or a more subdued, neutral palette. Though I don’t sell any of these wallpapers, I’m completely obsessed and would vouch to put any of them in my dream surf shack. Even if you just love pattern and color like me, then give it a try! And make sure to shop for the perfect aloha-inspired accessories to go with the wallpaper you choose.
Let's start with some textile inspiration. Can someone please make a wallpaper in this vintage barkcloth fabric?!
1. Ludic Floral and Botanical Roll Wallpaper by Wildon Home
2. Palmeral Wallpaper by House of Hackney
3. Tropicana Wallpaper and Fabric from the Cubana collection by Matthew Williamson for Osborne & Little
4. Devine Color Jungle Peel & Stick Wallpaper by Horizon
5. California Palms Wall Mural by Murals Wallpaper
6. Hawaii Palm Trees Mural
7. Tropical Bush Wallpaper
8. Fanned Fronds Wallpaper from Anthropologie
9. Floridita Palm Branch by María Gómez García for Wall&decò
10. Pineapple Express Removable Wallpaper
11. Honolulu Flowers Removable Wallpaper by Berry
12. Custom wallpaper by @squarefootprinting in a cute kid's bedroom via @ambam89
13. Banana Leaf Wallpaper
14. "Mauritius" Wallpaper by Caroline Legrand for Pierre Frey
All photos courtesy of the companies